Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Blog is not dead, it will continue, and i'll be back!



You probably know that i'm taking too long for the next possible post for this blog and its been a month since last update, let me tell you viewers that I greatly apologize for the big wait, the reason for the wait is that looking for obscure character pairings is actually taking a little longer now than I thought, they require lots of hard searching and piece of puzzles to connect(mind-wise), after all, it has to make sense before posting. I ask for your patience in waiting for the next post to show up. The Shipping Station blog is not dead yet and I will keep going until the end and show more cute never-before-mentioned pairings from many kinds of obscure media and some pairings that haven't had that much support. Don't worry, I will have the next post up sometime, and again, this blog is far from dead. Thank you for your support and patience, I will return. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, and be gentle!